Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Tucson, AZ
About the work
The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing, under the supervision of the Regional Supervisor, all operations of a community. As a Community Manager, you will manage all phases of operations including personnel, leasing, maintenance, finance, administration and risk management. As an on-site leader, you will oversee all aspects of the property and staff to ensure compliance with Asset policies and procedures, safety guidelines and fair housing, and liability issues.
- Use consistent techniques and company guidelines to select, hire, train, train and develop staff on site
- Ensure staff effectiveness through ongoing training, coaching, counseling and mentoring Compliant with Asset Training Benchmarks
- Complete weekly/daily office and maintenance staff assignments and schedules
- Effectively and consistently deal with performance issues; document properly, communicate with direct supervisor and HR, and terminate properly when necessary
- Promote harmony and quality performance in team work through effective leadership and support
- Ensure team compliance and consistency with company policies and procedures
- Achieve the highest net operating income possible by implementing effective cost control and revenue and leasing improvement; spot trendsand recommend strategies and adjustments
- Develop annual operating budgets/forecasts
- Monitor the timely receipt and reconciliation of deposits, rent charges and charges to ensure they are submitted in a timely manner
- Monitor timely receipt, reconciliation, and coding of all vendor invoices
- Ensure property closure is completed on time and property financial reports are accurate
Strategic Leasing Management
- Develop an annual marketing plan and use marketing strategies and systems
- Ensure team lease techniques are effective in achieving closure, follow-up procedures met, signing/documenting leases and reporting systems are accurate and up to date
- Handle resident complaints, concerns and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Develop and implement resident retention programs ( ie resident roles, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Effectively show, rent and move potential residents
Administrative and Maintenance Management
- Ensure all administrative and lease reports are accurate, complete, and submitted in a timely manner
- Will lead property emergency responders; ensures proper response and handling of all property emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liability
- Manage an excellentcustomer service and monitor the return of service requests and the responsiveness of the maintenance team
- Maintain the property’s appearance and ensure that repairs are noticed and completed in a timely manner (this requires regular inspections by property and tours)
- Plan and use property resources, equipment and supplies economically (ie obtaining bids/prices from suppliers, suppliers and contractors, dealing with inadequate service, etc.)
- Guide and monitor maintenance, construction and rehabilitation activities to ensure quality and convenience (ie \”walk\” units to ensure work orders and preparation are completed)
- High school diploma or equivalent; Preferred degree or 4 years of experience in the student housing sector; or one to two years of experience and/or related training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferably.
- Ability to understand and perform all software functions on site; requires basic computer skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA requirements.
- While performing the functions of this Task, the employee is regularly required to stand up; use your hands to touch, handle or feel; reach out with your hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit down. Occasionally, the employeeis forced to bend, kneel, squat or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have reliable transport due to emergency duty requirement.
This job description is not to be considered comprehensive. It’s just a guide to expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform duties or assume additional responsibilities without prior notice.
Full-time employees are eligible for Asset health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, eye, life, accident and disability insurance) are available on the first day of the month after 60 days of full-time employment and must be chosen at most the date of effective of their benefits. 401K plans are generally available within the next 12 months. Ativo’s default policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of paid time off in their first year with Ativo, which is available after 90 days of employment. Thereafter, the PTO is accumulated based on years of service. Full-time employees can accumulate up to 80 hours of sick leave per year.
Employeespart-timers are not entitled to any benefits, unless required by State Law. All Colorado employees are eligible to obtain medical leave under Colorado law.
Commissions/bonuses will be paid to eligible employees who meet the requirements in accordance with the division and ownership policy. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to qualified employees who meet the requirements under the division and ownership policy. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day commissions are paid. Active employment means that the employee is working, performing their duties and is not on paid or unpaid leave or leave. Upon dismissal or termination of employment for any reason, all employees shall forfeit any unpaid commissions, unless otherwise prohibited by state law
Applications are only open to those with certain qualifications, and the EMPLOYER may select or reject applicants based on those qualifications.
Employment opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https://abres.com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.