Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Tucson, AZ
About the work
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for daily transport transportation to the community. The transport driver is also responsible for maintaining the necessary transport schedule for the community in a manner consistent with the operating objectives of the property under the supervision of the Community Manager.
Space Shuttle Driver
- Responsible for community transport routes to locations needed daily
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the daily transport schedule
- Responsible for communicating general maintenance, cleaning , etc. items to Community Manager
- Responsible for daily records as required by Community Manager
- Report any observed violations of Community Rules and Regulations to Community Manager
- Use property resources, equipment and supplies economically
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities requested by the Community Manager
Relations with customers and residents
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor response and response to service requests
- Projects a favorable community image to achieve property goals and public recognition
- Ensure consistency when dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce community policies that are delegated by immediate supervisor
- Diplomahigh school or equivalent
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA requirements.
- When performing the functions of this Task, the employee is regularly required to stay; use your hands to touch, handle or feel; reach out with your hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit down. Occasionally, the employee is forced to bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description is not to be considered comprehensive. It’s just a guide to expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional functions or assume additional responsibilities without prior notice.
Full-time employees are eligible for Asset health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, eye, life, accident and disability insurance) are available on the first day of the month after 60 days of full-time employment and must be chosen at most the date of effective of their benefits. 401K plans are generally available.in the following 12-month period. Ativo’s default policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of paid time off in their first year with Ativo, which is available after 90 days of employment. Thereafter, the PTO is accumulated based on years of service. Full-time employees can accumulate up to 80 hours of sick leave per year.
Part-time employees are not entitled to any benefits unless required by State Law. All Colorado employees are eligible to earn Medical Leave under Colorado law.
Applications are only open to those with certain qualifications, and the EMPLOYER may select or reject applicants based on those qualifications.
Employment opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https://abres.com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.