Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Payson, AZ
The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing, under the supervision of the Regional Supervisor, all the operations of a community. As a Community Manager, you will manage all phases of operations, including personnel, leasing, maintenance, finance, administration, and risk management. As the site leader, you will monitor all aspects of the property and staff to ensure compliance with Asset policies and procedures, fair housing and safety guidelines, and liability concerns. forfor Job responsibilities
for Personnel management
- Use consistent techniques and company directives to select, hire, train, train, and develop on-site staff
- Ensure staff effectiveness through training, coaching, mentoring and ongoing orientation in accordance with Asset Training Benchmarks
- Complete weekly/daily maintenance and office staff schedules and assignments
- Deal effectively and consistently with performance; document appropriately, communicate with direct supervisor and HR, and terminate appropriately when necessary
- Promote harmony and quality work performance of staff through effective leadership and support
- Ensure compliance and consistency of personnel with Company policies and procedures
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income throughthe implementation of effective cost control and improved income and leasing; identify trends and recommend strategies and adjustments
- Develop annual operating budgets/forecasts
- Monitor timely receipt and reconciliation of deposits, rent collections, and fees to ensure they are submitted in a timely manner
- Monitor timely receipt, reconciliation and coding of all vendor invoices
- Ensure property closing is completed on time and property financial reports are accurate forfor
Strategic management of leases
- Develop an annual marketing plan and use marketing strategies and systems
- Make sure staff leasing techniques are effective in obtaining closure, follow-up procedures are followed, signing/documentation of lease agreements and reporting systems are accurate and up to date
- Address resident complaints, concerns and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Develop and implement resident retention programs (ie resident features, specials, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Show, rent, and move effectively to prospective residents
Administrative and maintenance management
- Ensure all leasing and administrative reports are accurate, complete, and submitted in a timely manner.
- Will lead the property’s emergency team; ensures proper response and handling of allproperty emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liability
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor response to service requests and responsiveness of maintenance staff
- Maintain the appearance of the property and make sure repairs are noted and completed on time (this requires regular inspections and tours of the property)
- Plan and use the property’s resources, equipment and supplies economically (i.e. get quotes/prices from vendors, vendors and contractors, deal with inadequate service, etc.)
- Direct and monitor maintenance, construction and rehabilitation activities to ensure quality and convenience (ie \”walk\” units to ensure work and prep orders are completed)
- High school diploma or equivalent; A bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience in the student housing industry is preferred; or one to two years of experience and/or related training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferable Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM).
- Ability to understand and perform all functions of the software on the site; Basic computer skills are required.
- You must have a basic understanding of fair housing laws and OSHA requirements. forfor
- Whileperforms the tasks of this job, the employee must be on his feet regularly; use your hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach out with your hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit. Occasionally the employee must crouch, kneel, stoop, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow people with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have reliable transportation due to on-call emergency requirement. forfor
for This job description should not be considered exhaustive. It is simply a guide to expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is not complete or permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or responsibilities without prior notice. forfor Full-time employees are eligible for Asset health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance) that are available on the first day of the month following age 60 days of full-time employment and must be elected no later than the effective date of your benefits. 401K plans are generally available for the next 12-month period. Asset’s standard policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of time offpaid in your first year with Asset, which is available after 90 days of employment. Thereafter, the PTO accumulates based on years of service. Full-time employees are eligible to accumulate up to 80 hours of sick leave per year. forfor Part-time employees are not eligible for any benefits, unless required by state law. All Colorado employees are eligible to accrue sick leave under Colorado law. forfor Commissions/bonuses will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the policy by division and ownership. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the ownership and division policy. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day the commissions are paid. Active employee means that the employee is at work fulfilling his or her job obligations and the employee is not on leave or leave with or without pay. Upon resignation or termination of employment for any reason, all employees will lose unpaid commissions, unless state law prohibits otherwise. forfor Applications are open only to those with certain qualifications, and the EMPLOYER may select or reject candidates based on those qualifications.
for Job opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https: // open .com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Payson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.