Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Sierra Vista, AZ
The maintenance technician is responsible for assisting in carrying out the property maintenance processes, including corrective, preventive, routine, emergency and cosmetic maintenance. The maintenance technician is also responsible for the preparation process in a manner consistent with the operational objectives of the property under the supervision of the maintenance supervisor and the Community Manager.
Responsibility for work
- Respond promptly to resident/management inquiries and work orders for common areas, buildings and community units
- Ensure all necessary repairs and replacements for areas and the common units of the community
- Assistance in planning and executing all shift events related to maintenance and couples
- Assistance in the daily cleaning of the outside of the community, including land, walkways and all common areas
- Perform pool maintenance and cleaning and keep accurate and timely chemical records
- Inspect land, building and other community features daily to identify, minimize and correct hazardous property conditions or liability issues
- Maintain preventative maintenance program that extends community life while minimizing future repairs
- Res responsible for understanding and adhering to the key resource policy
- Maintain a maintenance shop well organized and stocked by the property respecting theOSHA safety standards and guidelines
- Assist the maintenance supervisor in maintaining the hazard communication program; teach and promote safe working practices
- Participate in unit inspections as required
- Assistance Maintenance supervisor with inventory monitoring of equipment and supplies as required
- Maintains accurate records relating to service requests, EPA/OSHA standards, preventative maintenance, apartment preparation status, construction work, etc.
- General maintenance assistance, maintenance and cleaning of the office, common areas and model unit
- Report any violations of the Community rules and regulations observed to the Maintenance Manager and/or the Community Manager
- Attend on call emergencies in the community
- Use property resources, equipment and supplies economically
- Perform tasks and additional responsibilities required by the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager
Relations with customers and residents
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor the response and responsiveness of service requests
- Project a supportive image of the community to achieve property goals and public recognition
- Ensure consistency in dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce community policies that are delegated by the immediate supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to understand and performall software functions on site; basic computer skills required.
- Must have a basic understanding of fair building laws and OSHA requirements.
- During the performance of the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use your hands to touch, handle or touch; reach out with hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit down. Employee is occasionally required to bend, kneel, squat or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable arrangements can be made to allow people with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have reliable transportation due to emergency on call requirement.
This job description should not be considered all-encompassing. It is simply a guide to the expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and can be changed at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or assume additional responsibilities without notice.
Full-time employees are eligible for Asset’s health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, eye, life, accident and disability insurance) are available on the 1st of the following monthto 60 days of full-time work and must be elected no later than the effective date of the benefits. 401K plans are generally available over the next 12 month period. Asset’s standard policy is that new hires are entitled to two weeks of paid vacation in the first year with Asset, available after 90 days of work. Subsequently, the PTO matures according to the years of service. Full-time employees can earn up to 80 hours of sick leave per year.
Part-time employees are not entitled to any benefits, unless required by state law. All Colorado employees are eligible for sick leave under Colorado law.
Commissions/bonuses will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the division and ownership policy. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the policy by division and ownership. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day commissions are paid. Actively occupied means that the employee is at work performing their job duties and the employee is not on leave or paid or unpaid leave. In the event of resignation or termination of employment for any reason, all employees will forfeit any unpaid commissions, unless otherwise prohibited by state law
Applications are only open to those with certain qualifications and the EMPLOYER can select or reject candidates based onto such qualifications.
Careers are available on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https: // abres. com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org