Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Tucson, AZ
About the job
The Housekeeper is responsible for daily cleaning of apartment community’s public facilities, common areas and grounds. Housekeeper is also responsible for the cleaning make-ready process in a manner consistent with the property’s operational objectives under the supervision of the Community Manager prior to move-in.
- Responsible for general cleaning and trash removal of grounds and residential areas including make-ready units and common areas
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing vacant units for move-in
- Responsible for cleaning and upkeep daily of community’s offices, amenities, etc.
- Respond to resident/management requests and work orders for community common areas, buildings and units in timely manner
- Responsible for understanding and following Asset key policy
- Report any observed violations of community rules and regulations to Community Manager
- Utilize property resources, equipment and supplies economically
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities requested by Community Manager
Customer & Resident Relations
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor service request turnaround and responsiveness
- Projects a favorable image of the community to achieve property objectives and public recognition
- Ensure consistency in dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce policies of the community that are delegated by immediate supervisor
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA requirements.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete, nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.
Full Time Employees are eligible for Asset’s health and welfare benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance) are available the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment and must be elected no later than your benefits effective date. 401K plans are generally available the following 12-month period. Asset’s standard policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of paid time off in your first year with Asset, which is available following 90 days of employment. Thereafter, PTO accrues based on years of service. Full Time Employees are eligible to accrue up to 80 hours of Sick leave per year.
Part Time employees are not eligible for any benefits, unless it is required under State Law. All Colorado employees are eligible to accrue Sick Leave under Colorado law.
Applications are open only to those with certain qualifications, and EMPLOYER may screen or reject candidates based on such qualifications.
Job Opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https://abres.com/careers.html.
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.