Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Tucson, AZ
About the work
The Lease Consultant is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing and maintaining positive relationships with the residents of a property.
Lease and property management
- Effectively show, rent, and move potential residents; greet, qualify, tour the community, and sign a lease
- Perform all necessary functions to close the sale, including booking appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining model units and all necessary follow-up necessary
- Complete all necessary leasing paperwork before moving
- Assist with leasing audits, walking units and conversion process
- Maintain potential customer traffic and leasing data, responding to potential customers within 24 hours.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing rates, and work to meet and exceed lease targets
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Negotiate resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Assist in the development and implementation of resident retention programs (ie, resident roles, special promotions, newsletter monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Contribute to the maintenance and general cleaning of the office, common areas and model
Marketing and dissemination
- Assist in implementing the scope of the annual marketing plan
- Review and assist in conducting market research/analysis on an ongoing basis to generate ideas and formulate plans
- Maintain knowledge complete product ownership and competition, as well as market conditions; full weekly market research report
Relations with customers and residents
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor response and response to service requests
- Projects a favorable community image to achieve property goals and public recognition
- Ensure consistency when dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce community policies that are delegated by immediate supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to understand and perform all software functions on site; requires basic computer skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA requirements.
- While performing the functions of this Task, the employee is regularly required to stand up; use your hands to touch, handle or feel; reach out with your hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit down. Occasionally, the employee is forced to bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of thosethat must be attended to by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description is not to be considered comprehensive. It’s just a guide to expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or assume additional responsibilities without prior notice.
Full-time employees are eligible for Asset health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, eye, life, accident and disability insurance) are available on the first day of the month after 60 days of full-time employment and must be chosen at most the date of effective of their benefits. 401K plans are generally available within the next 12 months. Ativo’s default policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of paid time off in their first year with Ativo, which is available after 90 days of employment. Thereafter, the PTO is accumulated based on years of service. Full-time employees can accumulate up to 80 hours of sick leave per year.
Part-time employees are not entitled to any benefits unless required by State Law. All Colorado employees are eligible to obtain medical leave under Colorado law.
Commissions/bonuses will be paid to employeesqualified persons who meet the requirements under the divisional and ownership policy. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to qualified employees who meet the requirements under the division and ownership policy. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day commissions are paid. Active employment means that the employee is working, performing their duties and is not on paid or unpaid leave or leave. Upon dismissal or termination of employment for any reason, all employees shall forfeit any unpaid commissions, unless otherwise prohibited by state law
Applications are only open to those with certain qualifications, and the EMPLOYER may select or reject applicants based on those qualifications.
Employment opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https://abres.com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org