Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Sierra Vista, AZ
The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing, under the supervision of the Regional Supervisor, all operations of a community. As a Community Manager, you will manage all phases of operations, including personnel, leasing, maintenance, finances, administration and risk management. As the on-site leader, you will oversee all aspects of the property and staff to ensure compliance with Asset’s policies and procedures, guidelines for safety and fair housing, and liability concerns.
Responsibility for work
- Use consistent techniques and business guidelines to screen, hire, train, educate and develop staff on site
- Ensure staff effectiveness through continuing education, coaching, consulting and guidance in compliance with Resource Training Benchmarks
- Full weekly/daily schedules and assignments of office and maintenance personnel
- Address performance issues effectively and consistently; document adequately, communicate with direct supervisor and human resources and terminate appropriately when necessary
- Promote harmony and quality of staff work performance through support and effective leadership
- Ensure staff compliance and consistency with company policies and procedures
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of effective cost control and aimproved revenues and leasing; identify trends and recommend strategies and adjustments
- Develop annual operational budgets/forecasts
- Monitor timely receipt and reconciliation of deposits, rent collections and charges to ensure timely dispatch
- Monitor timely receipt, reconciliation and encoding of all supplier invoices
- Ensure property closure is completed on time and property financial reports are accurate
Strategic management of leasing
- Develop an annual marketing plan and use marketing strategies and systems
- Make sure staff leasing techniques are effective to achieve closure, follow-up procedures followed, lease signing/documentation and reporting systems are accurate and up to date
- Manage residents’ complaints, concerns and inquiries to ensure resident satisfaction
- Develop and implement resident loyalty programs (e.g. resident features, special promotions, monthly newsletters, etc.)
- Effectively display, rent, and relocate potential residents
Administrative and maintenance management
- Make sure all administrative and lease reports are accurate, complete and sent in a timely manner
- You will be in charge of the emergency team for the property; ensures proper response and management of all property emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within the company guidelines to minimize liability
- Gesturesre excellent customer service and monitor response to service requests and responsiveness of maintenance staff
- Maintain the appearance of the property and ensure repairs are noted and completed in a timely manner (this requires inspections and regular tours of the property)
- Plan and use the property’s resources, equipment and supplies economically (i.e. obtaining offers/prices from suppliers, suppliers and contractors, managing an inadequate service, etc.)
- Direct and monitor maintenance, construction and rehabilitation activities to ensure quality and affordability (eg \”walking\” units to ensure preparation and work orders are completed)
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree or 4-year experience in student housing is preferred; o from one to two years of experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferably a certified apartment manager (CAM) or an accredited resident manager (ARM).
- Ability to understand and execute all software functions on site; basic computer skills required.
- Must have a basic understanding of fair building laws and OSHA requirements.
- During the performance of the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use your hands to touch, handle or touch; reach out with hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit down. The employee is occasionallyrequired to bend over, kneel, squat, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable arrangements can be made to allow people with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must have reliable transportation due to emergency on call requirement.
This job description should not be considered all-encompassing. It is simply a guide to the expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and can be changed at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional tasks or assume additional responsibilities without notice.
Full-time employees are eligible for Asset’s health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, eye, life, accident and disability insurance) are available on the first of the month following 60 days of full-time work and they must be elected no later than the effective date of the benefits. 401K plans are generally available over the next 12 month period. Asset’s standard policy is that new hires are entitled to two weeks of paid vacation in the first year with Asset, available after 90 days of work. Subsequently, the PTO matures according to the years of service. Full-time employees can earn up to 80 hours of sick leave per year.
Part-time employees are not entitled to any benefits, unless required by state law. All Colorado employees are eligible for sick leave under Colorado law.
Commissions/bonuses will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the division and ownership policy. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the policy by division and ownership. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day commissions are paid. Actively occupied means that the employee is at work performing their job duties and the employee is not on leave or paid or unpaid leave. In the event of resignation or termination of employment for any reason, all employees will forfeit any unpaid commissions, unless otherwise prohibited by state law
Applications are only open to those with certain qualifications and the EMPLOYER can select or reject candidates based on those qualifications.
Careers are available on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https: // abres. com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.