Website Asset Living
Are you looking for a Job at Asset Living in Phoenix, AZ
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for overseeing, under the supervision of the Community Manager, the day-to-day operations and financial functions of the housing community. As the Assistant Community Manager, you will play a key role in delinquency and rent collection to optimize cash flow and financial position for properties. As an assistant Community Manager, you will manage all phases of operations, including personnel, leasing, maintenance, finance, administration, and risk management in the absence of Community Manager. As the site leader, you will monitor all aspects of the property and staff to ensure compliance with Asset policies and procedures, fair housing and safety guidelines, and liability concerns. forfor Job responsibilities
for Financial management
- Responsible for posting all payments and income received from all applicants, current residents and current non-residents in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for daily processing and reconciling all accounts by collect
- Monitor and follow up on bad debts to include preparing late notices, contacting the resident and guarantor and filing evictions
- Responsible for assisting the property to meet budgeted net operating income, expenses and income.
- Responsible for the posting of all charges to the accounts of residents and non-current residents; to also include the utility billwhere appropriate
- Responsible for all month-end closing procedures and reporting
- Maintain accurate and organized records; audit resident files to ensure accurate records
- Responsible for walking units and post all moving charges, statements, and security deposit refund
- Use consistent techniques and company directives to select, hire, train, train, and develop on-site staff
- Ensure staff effectiveness through training, coaching, mentoring and ongoing guidance in accordance with Asset Training Benchmarks
- Promote harmony and quality work performance of staff through effective leadership and support
- Ensure compliance and consistency of staff with company policies and procedures
Strategic management of leases
- Make sure staff leasing techniques are effective in obtaining closure, follow-up procedures are followed, lease signing/documentation, and reporting systems are accurate and up-to-date
- Implement marketing strategies and systems established by annual marketing plan
- Address resident complaints, concerns and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Develop and implement resident retention programs (i.e. resident features, specials, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Show,rent and move effectively to prospective residents
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor the response of service requests and the responsiveness of maintenance personnel.
- Maintain the appearance of the property and make sure repairs are noted and completed in a timely manner (this requires regular inspections and tours of the property)
- Assist with the Oversight of all business functions related to operations
- Plan and use the property’s resources, equipment and supplies economically (i.e. get quotes/prices from vendors, vendors and contractors, service, etc. .)
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of experience in the student housing industry preferred; or one to two years of experience and/or related training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand and perform all functions of the software on the site; Basic computer skills are required.
- You must have a basic understanding of fair housing laws and OSHA requirements. forfor
- While performing the tasks of this job, the employee must stand up regularly; use your hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach out with your hands and arms and speak or listen. The employee is often required to walk and sit. Occasionally the employee must crouch, kneel,stooping or crawling. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow people with disabilities to perform essential functions. forfor
for This job description should not be considered exhaustive. It is simply a guide to expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is not complete or permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without prior notice. forfor Full-time employees are eligible for Asset health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance) which are available the first day of the month following age 60 days of full-time employment and must be elected no later than the effective date of your benefits. 401K plans are generally available for the next 12-month period. Asset’s standard policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of paid time off in their first year with Asset, which is available after 90 days of employment. Thereafter, the PTO accumulates based on years of service. Full-time employees are eligible to accumulate up to 80 hours of sick leave per year. forfor Part-time employees are not eligible for any benefits, unlessas required by state law. All Colorado employees are eligible to accrue sick leave under Colorado law. forfor Commissions/bonuses will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the policy by division and ownership. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the ownership and division policy. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day the commissions are paid. Active employee means that the employee is at work fulfilling his or her job obligations and the employee is not on leave or leave with or without pay. Upon resignation or termination of employment for any reason, all employees will lose unpaid commissions, unless state law prohibits otherwise. forfor Applications are open only to those with certain qualifications, and the EMPLOYER may select or reject candidates based on those qualifications. forfor Job opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careers, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https: // open .com /careers.html. ”
Company: Asset Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.