Website Arvest Bank
Are you looking for a Job at Arvest Bank in Springdale, AR
About the job
Work Type: Full Time
Position is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with the ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays as needed.
SUMMARY: Under limited supervision the Mortgage Sales Assistant will support the mortgage lenders in seeking new business opportunities for potential sales and will maintain the CRM (customer relationship management) system. The incumbent will actively participate in sales development activities within the community and remain knowledgeable of mortgage products. Additionally, the Mortgage Sales Assistant will provide support to the Mortgage Lenders to ensure the loan application and corresponding documentation meets the applicable loan program guidelines, and provide customer support for three steps of the mortgage process: application, appraisal and closing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with the Mortgage Lenders in the management of leads and contacts for new mortgage business. Maintain the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to provide a comprehensive picture of the customer relationship and potential sales, and follow-up with any outstanding pre-qualifications.
- Participate in sales development activities within the community: Chamber of Commerce events, Business Expos, Realtor Open Houses, Real Estate Luncheons, etc. to cultivate new customer relationships. Utilize company approved creative marketing and sales techniques to further identify potential customers.
- Maintain mortgage product knowledge to effectively communicate with current and potential customers.Recognize selling opportunities, cross-sell bank products and make referrals.
- Provide support to lenders by ensuring loan applications and corresponding documentation meets the applicable loan program, collect and review credit documentation needed for submission to Operations.
- Deliver outstanding customer service throughout the following points-of-contact: review loan application packages with borrower(s) and obtain signatures, fees and any supporting documents needed for initial processor review; notify customer of appraisal and obtain appraisal acknowledgement form; schedule closing with applicable parties.
- Communicate effectively with Mortgage Lenders, customers and operations associates in providing information accurately and in an efficient manner in order to generate quality loans that meet regulatory guidelines.
- Gather data from various sources and prepare reports and/or correspondence as appropriate.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Cross-sell other services of the bank.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the bank’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 2 years of mortgage, real estate, finance, banking or equivalent related experience required
- Current NMLS SAFE Act Registration or the ability to be registered within 30 days required.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Mortgage experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The associate must be able to travel occasionally by themselves within the US, including overnight, and via automobile and air.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Company: Arvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Springdale, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com