Website Arvest Bank
Are you looking for a Job at Arvest Bank in Lowell, AR
Type of job: Full-time
Lesson starting from January 2, 2022.
To be eligible for employment and remain employed, the candidate must meet credit requirements, pass SPQ gold (sales aptitude test), obtain all relevant licenses within 120 days, and meet sales goals.
The position is Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 with the possibility of working additional hours as needed.
Location Location: 921 W Monroe. Lowell, AR.
SUMMARY: Under the supervision and direction of the AWM Regional Manager and AWM Advisory Growth & Development Group, the Associate Client Advisor will begin the process of learning the financial services business, learn and develop skills and will be equipped with a learning environment to study and potentially pass all required licensing exams. The incumbent is responsible for contacting prospective clients and making appointments to discuss financial services. The incumbent is also expected to gain a general understanding of how to collect and analyze financial information while developing an understanding of the information needed when designing future financial goals for prospective clients. The incumbent will work in partnership with AWM Advisory Growth & Development Group to learn how to prepare for customer meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other tasks can be assigned.
- Obtain successfullyyour Series 7 license within 120 days of rental.
- Successfully obtain your Series 63 and 65 license or Series 66 license (63/65 combined exam) within 120 days of rental.
- Successfully obtain Life and Variable Annuity license within 120 days of hiring.
- Develop a general understanding of how Arvest Wealth Management (AWM) provides financial and retirement planning services to Arvest Bank and AWM clients.
- Gain knowledge of financial planning processes and learn how to provide clients with financial solutions regarding the sale of brokerage, insurance, fiduciary services and fiduciary products.
- Responsible for learning how to develop partnerships with bank branches in order to obtain independent sales, prospecting and marketing references and developing internal and external sales opportunities, starting cold telephone communications with potential customers in an attempt to i generating business and working with Influence Centers and suppliers to develop strong relationships.
- Develop an understanding of a client’s financial goals and needs using the financial information gathered. Learn how to review and analyze financial situations to determine which appropriate financial services/products would meet the needs of the client eds.
- Working with AWM Advisory Growth & Development Group to learn how to present plans to clients for review and consideration, as well as explaining pertinent information related to clients’ financial plan.
- Learn how to perform a final overview of the given plan to gain a better understanding of the financial process. This would include learningto gather information to generate the client’s application process for financial products according to internal policies and procedures.
- Understand and comply with the bank’s policy, laws, regulations and BSA/AML program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold Arvest’s Mission Statement.
- Support Arvest’s Code of Ethics to safeguard confidential information.
- Maintain a high standard cooperation and liaising with all collaborators in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and services.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the entire bank operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To do this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills and/or abilities. Reasonable arrangements may be made to allow qualified persons with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree OR equivalent relevant experience required.
- Must be licensedFINRA Series 7 within 120 days of required intake.
- Must obtain FINRA 63 and 65 license OR Series 66 license (combined exam 63/65) within 120 days of required intake.
- Must obtain the required life, health and variable annuity insurance license within 120 days of employment.
- Preferred Arvest experience.
- Sales experience and/or preferred customer service.
OTHER SKILLS and SKILLS:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on-site and have a regular presence at work
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other colleagues regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide friendly customer service regardless of the customer’s personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform more tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate work activities
- Must be able to do occasionally overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to communicate verbally with all other associates
- Must be able to use telephones, scanners, f Photocopiers and fax machines
- Must be able to travel from a department, division or bank to a department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to use the personal computer keyboard to create reports, schedulesand other appropriate documentation
The physical needs described here are representative of those that must be met by a co-worker to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable arrangements may be made to allow qualified persons with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this work, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, position, speak and listen. The co-worker must occasionally reach out with hands and arms, bend down, kneel or squat.
The associate may occasionally have to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
The specific visual skills required by this work include near, distance, color and the ability to adjust focus.
The characteristics of the work environment described here are representative of those that an associate encounters while carrying out the essential functions of this job. Reasonable arrangements may be made to enable persons with qualified disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the working environment is generally moderate. ”
Company: Arvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Lowell, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org