Website Army National Guard
Are you looking for a Job at Army National Guard in Anchorage, AK
If you enjoy working with engine mechanics, join the Army National Guard as an aircraft engine repairer. Inspection, servicing and repair of propulsion systems on Army aircraft and helicopters to ensure they remain safe and ready to fly on transport, patrol and flight training missions.
- Repair the powertrain pins, transmission adapter parts, rotary wing hubs and fuel tanks
- Disassemble, repair, refit, adjust , balance and align transmission systems
- Maintain facilities for the storage of flammable and hazardous materials
- Prepare return requests and repair parts
Some of the skills you will learn
- Repair of hydraulic, power and electrical systems
- Disassembly, inspection and repair of the engine
- Repair of aluminum, steel, and frames/fiberglass coverings
- Preference for mathematics and workshop mechanics
- Ability to use manual and electric tools
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to pursue a civilian career with aircraft manufacturers, commercial airlines and government agencies.
Earn money while learning
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to learn. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular salaryand you qualify for school assistance.
On-the-job training for Aircraft Powertrain Repairer soldiers consists of 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training, plus 18 weeks of Advanced Individual Training. During this time you will learn essential soldier skills and hone your aircraft repair skills in the field and in the classroom. ”
Company: Army National Guard
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.