Are you looking for a Job at Armory in United States
About the job
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.