Arla Foods Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – SAP Technical Consultant & Project Lead (KSA) – Riyadh
Website Arla Foods
Are you looking for a Job at Arla Foods in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,300 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Would you like to specialize in SAP and do you have a background in Operations or IT/ERP systems? Would you like to work with implementing IT solutions in the business and closely together with the business? Then now is your chance to specialize in a key IT Solutions field and be part of our dynamic team where you’ll grow to become a key profile and responsible for delivering IT changes and rollout within the SAP Planning and Production area.
In Arla KSA, we are 200+ colleagues working agile, we believe in trust over control and we acknowledge innovation and innovative thinking. In this role, you will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and will report to the Head of Supply Chain & Operation, KSA. You will have two team members directly reporting to you.
What is the job?
As our new SAP MM / PM Consultant you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
You also utilize SAP PM in a more effective way to support the data-driven aspect of the maintenance strategy . You will work on solutions to support a demand for a holistic view of supply chain operations, including visualizing asset condition and labor / spend effectiveness, which support a transition from being cost-driven to value-driven,
You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the business, gathering requirements to analyze, design, and implement technology best practices. We are transforming our template solution in these areas and therefore primary responsibilities may include
- Develop and implement technical specifications in line with business requirements
- Understand functional specifications
- Understand the interdependencies with other SAP Modules (Planning, Production)
- Develop and implement Program Objectives, align primary implementation scope with the cross-functional SAP implementation team
- Perform and organize unit testing
- Support other forms of testing and training for the rest of the End User community
- Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified
- Be able to transition from project implementation to Continuous Improvement and ongoing development phase
Who are you?
We expect you to have a high level of change readiness, have an innovative mindset, and also that you will take an active part in daily improvement processes and technical discussions.
Your Qualifications Should Include
- A degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years of experience as an SAP Technical Consultant or similar role, specific to WM and In detail understanding the WM module, core functionality, MasterData, and parameters that influence performance.
- 3- 5years of experience with SAP, ideally overlooking Manufacturing and Planning areas alongside WM
- Experience in working with production environments where stability and uptime is key
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in delivering projects and have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You thrive well in an environment requiring to work with multiple layers of stakeholder
- Experience with the broader principles of Supply Chain Management (Customer Service, Cost, Inventory management, Quality Compliance)
- Hands-on experience in rolling out SAP project(s) is a must whilst SAP certification would be an asset
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Company: Arla Foods
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.