Arla Foods Job in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia – Guest Service Operator
Website Arla Foods
Are you looking for a Job at Arla Foods in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our PBX Operators are connecting with guests, callers and team members.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Process all external and internal calls either by redirecting or assisting the caller
- Take ownership of the caller’s request and ensure follow up according to the hotel’s standards
- Serve as a liaison for Guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel
- Keep up to date on Hotel and local information, ensuring knowledge of all departments
- Process Room Service orders, confirming accuracy
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Maintain and monitor the “PBX” software system
- Handle and distribute faxes, voice messages and written messages for internal and external Guests
- Have full knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous Property Management System preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Service focused personality and passion for hospitality
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015755
Company: Arla Foods
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.