Are you looking for a Job at Argyle in United States
Sales Development Representative
Remote – based in the United States
Argyle is a fast-growing Series A tech startup that has reinvented how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a house, applying for a loan. The first question they will ask you is \”how do you make your money?\” Wouldn’t you think that fundamental information for our society is easy to manage, transfer and control? Well it isn’t!
Argyle provides companies with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process job verifications, gain real-time transparency on earnings and view employee profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people who work remotely in 19 different countries and continue to grow. We are now looking for a business development representative to join our growth team. Given the size of the team and the rapid growth of the company, business development representatives will have the opportunity for meaningful professional growth and career advancement.
Argyle’s growth team combines product, technical and industry knowledge to help our customers create amazing products and better businesses. We believe there is incredible value in leveraging payroll information for both consumers and customers, and we help create and implement solutions for our customers to leverage that data.
You are a motivated person, enthusiastic about growing the business quickly through creative and well-executed exit strategies. You will build, refine and execute the process and outbound sales strategy, leading the top of the critical opportunity funnel for Argyle.
What will you do?
- Identify high potential strategic and business perspectives and new verticals, develop and execute exit strategies to bring them to Argyle
- Develop creative strategies to target decision makers to potential clients
- Direct and test outbound cross-channel campaigns to get the most out of your funnel pipeline
- Create and code best practices and sales workflows for automated, high-level outbound campaigns
- I work with cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Product to develop sales enablement and product content.
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in roles and/or technologies in contact with the customer
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to develop product expertise and evangelize Argyle’s mission and value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Competence in the use of Salesforce and/or other CRMs
- Autonomy able to define and manage their own workflows
- First remote company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Optionson shares
- Flexible holidays leave
- $ 1000 after a month of work to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com