Are you looking for a Job at ArcTouch in United States
This position is only open to people with disabilities.
WANTED – thinkers, builders and dreamers
We are ArcTouch and have been creating adorable apps, websites and more for world-leading companies like Walmart, Disney, Audi, 3M and more for over a decade. Since launching our first app in 2009, we’ve followed these foundational principles for success:
- Create adorable experiences, the perfect blend of something that’s both useful and delicious
- Help our customers become superheroes because long-term partnerships matter
- Treat every experience as if it were our own, even if our name is not there
- We back everything we build with a forever guarantee, but most importantly be a software development company that people trust trust.
If you are passionate about technology and creating great products, we want you to join us!
As a Production Designer at ArcTouch, you will animate campaigns and design web projects for major brands. You will work with experienced art directors, project managers and client stakeholders to ensure we deliver the best possible digital experience. Our projects vary in lead times, from one to three months, so we really appreciate good communication skills, commitment and teamwork. In a year, you would easily work with many different world-class brands delivering campaigns that would be seen all over the world.
On a typical day with us you will do it
- Get involvedto group ideas and collaborative design sessions
- Create prototypes, concepts, prototypes and demos for client testing and approval
- Effectively article design concepts for both internal and external audiences
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and everything related to the web and mobile devices
- Create the right documentation for the task at hand, ranging from a sketch to a whiteboard to an annotated model (or detailed specifications and visual resources) that developers can implement
- Participate in the hiring process for your chapter by doing technical interviews, helping the company to hire more talented people like you .
- Visualize and execute a creative experience from the initial idea to collaborating with the engineers for implementation
- Work cooperatively and manage multiple projects with flexibility to quickly change the goal. Your process must be as fast and innovative as the products we create.
- Create and adapt visuals for various applications on the web.
- Apply your animation knowledge, we use Adobe Animate and After Effects to create great animations for our clients.
- Apply your knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools to create development projects.
- If you’re familiar with with HTML, CSS animation and Java Script is an advantage.
- Practice your English skills by collaborating with our international clients and colleagues.
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- PartPartnership for the gym
- SESC partnership
- Maternity, paternity and extended adoption leave
- Flexible benefits: choose the ones that best suit your current needs: wellness, courses , events, childcare and much more!
REMOTE WORK: This location is remote. If you miss being in the office, we have a great one in Florianópolis and you can also choose to work from there after the pandemic. Just a reminder : Even remote employees must live in Brazil (we only hire international professionals for some specific openings)
Why work for us? Simple: we love what we do.
Be sure to check our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or veteran status.
Come with us! ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org