Arcadis Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Authority Liaison Engineer
Are you looking for a Job at Arcadis in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Successful applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be fully vaccinated, or have a valid waiver, by date of hire. Proof of vaccination is required.
Due to growth of our capabilities, we are in interested in recruiting an Authority Liaison Engineer in Riyadh, who will be responsible for liaising with government entities and authorities, communicating regarding projects and approvals, feeding information back to the Design team, with an understanding of the technical details of major infrastructure and build projects. The incumbent will be involved with various regions municipalities, however, will be mainly dealing with Riyadh authorities.
- Monitoring the work performed, the material incorporated in the work, the materials stored at the site and the contractor’s manpower, equipment and report.
- Following up meetings with report writing to HQ Design team to ensure that the guidelines and Building code criteria are relayed into Design and documentation.
- Coordinating the efforts of separate contractors and liaising with local authorities.
- Identifying constraints and recommending corrective measures.
- Ensuring general compliance of the works with specification and contract requirements and when necessary, cause to address deficiencies associated with the same.
- Coordinating all aspects of submittals, review and approvals against contract requirements and when applicable report and advice on deviations from the same.
- Coordinating as may be required with client on all specialist participation related to the final acceptance of the works.
- Assisting client in all aspects of the final acceptance of the work and close-out of all applicable contracts related to the same.
Qualifications & Experience-
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, or relevant degree
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience as Authority Liaison Engineer, working on projects in the KSA
- Strong technical knowledge, expert knowledge of KSA building codes, and have significant liaison experience with Riyadh municipalities.
- Experience in Infrastructure or Building projects based in the KSA
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with heads/deputy heads of departments
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing in English and Arabic
- High level of critical thinking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Preferably Saudi national
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging-
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Transform Your World
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.