Are you looking for a Job at Aramco in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
The Consultant / Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager role in Data and Digital team is mission critical and requires multi-dimensional capabilities.
Consultant / Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager develops a deep understanding of client’s business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry, understand client’s perspective and become the de-facto “go-to-person”. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects.
- Drive on-ground project execution with minimal supervision
- Work on key process transformation engagements primarily relating to (but not limited) the following:
- Process reviews through stakeholder interviews, data validations, and document analysis
- Detailed SOP documentation using various MS office and process modeling tools
- System implementation of processes.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation of processes.
- Provide strategic advice and consultancy to the client on automation, digitalization and data analytics opportunities and roadmap.
- Manage and lead the delivery team.
- Develop rapport with client stakeholders to drive efficient delivery and bring new business opportunities.
- Support in preparation of pursuit collateral (proposals, presentations etc.).
- Documentation of key project deliverables in line with Protiviti’s policies.
- Support in preparation of steering committee decks and reports.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Business Administration with minimum 3+ Years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Well versed with process modeling tools like Visio, ARIS and project management tools.
- Well versed with MS office tools.
- Experience of delivering automation projects is an advantage.
- Hands on experience with automation/BPM tools is an advantage.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- High energy individual possessing excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Adept at preparing and presenting to senior audiences.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Excellent time management skills. Must have ability to multi-task.
- Regular reading habit for updating himself/herself and exhibit high level of confidentiality.
The position is based out of our Kingdom of Saudi Arabia location.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com