Apple careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Carrier Account Executive
Are you looking for a Job at Apple in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to power our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of individuals around the world.
Our sales team is, in many ways, the ambassador of Apple for a large number of our customers. The account executive’s main accountability will be around developing an account strategy.
The people who work here have re-invented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
– You have a successful track record of growing and handling a carrier relationship in a similar role and complex organization.
– You are an astute business minded person who has the intellectual capability to independently explore new opportunities in the market.
– You understand how business financials and strategies work for sustaining profitable growth. Additionally, you feel comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
– Look out for the changing market by being aware of competitor’s activities, and all other relevant ways to help understand, how to build and capitalize on opportunities.
– You have the ability to balance both strategic and tactical/operational aspects of the role, address the now and how when needed but also be conscious to think beyond today.
– Be knowledgeable and meticulous to achieve extraordinary sales forecasting, drive substantial pipeline velocity, account planning and business reviews.
– Experience in base management and value propositions design.
– People know you as a true collaborator who knows how to win and believes that communication is key to success.
– You are comfortable presenting to leaders and efficiently operating within a matrix environment.
– You are proficient in both spoken and written English and Arabic.
We collaborate to grow the business with partners who resell Apple products, driving towards a sales target. We do this by building deep relationships, negotiating programs and developing capabilities to achieve a phenomenal customer experience for all our partner channels.
The successful post holder will:
– Bring a detailed understanding of the carrier business in Saudi Arabia with a strong focus on providing our customers with a consultative approach to lead innovation.
– Understand the dynamics of the various value propositions each carrier is offering to their subscribers, as well as how their base is segmented and addressed.
– Stay on top of the constant evolving market, account history, emerging trends and opportunities.
– Achieve and sometimes even exceed assigned sales quotas, while being a leader in understanding and driving sales through the bold positioning of Apple products in the carrier’s consumer offers.
– Outstanding leader and influencer at all levels, capable of working on strategic account plans with the support of the cross functional teams.
– Work with finance and business development teams on business cases to support new initiatives.
– Assist Apple’s and our partners marketing team in deploying local marketing and merchandising initiatives, while ensuring compliance and appropriate use of our creative assets.
Imagine what you could do here. Do you possess the “will to win” and desire to take this challenge?
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, equivalent education or MBA preferred.
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and candidates with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Role Number: 200305702
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.