This Job Listing is about ADP in Tunis, Tunisia 2022
Are you looking for a culture where you can bring your passions, put your unique skills to use and learn as much as possible? Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate or unravel challenges.
Does this sound like you?
Well, then you might just be the right person we’re looking for.
ADP is hiring two API Senior Integration Specialists for our Marketplace ESI team.
The API Senior Integration specialists will be part of the new Marketplace ESI HUB in Tunis.
Our win-as-one attitude: as a team we can move mountains!
Marketplace ESI started November 2019 and we are now growing the Marketplace ESI organisation from Start-up to Scaleup. This requires team members who are demonstrating the willingness to learn, have a can-do mentality, are eager to get their hands dirty-feet wet, are flexible and agile.
To further grow our partner network with new API integrations to our ADP systems, we are expanding our Marketplace Partner integration team with these new positions.
What You Will Do
- Design and advise on new API-based integrations – working with ADP Marketplace Partners.
- Implement enterprise integrations that result in scalable, flexible, and highly available solutions that perform well under high traffic.
- Secure the movement of sensitive information in a manner consistent with company policy and management expectations.
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and proper encryption practices both in motion and at rest.
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange.
- Monitor integrations, properly alert colleagues, and customers when processes fail or are experiencing degraded performance and build solutions that can recover gracefully from interruptions in connectivity.
- Assist project managers in the definition of technical tasks, estimates, and dependencies.
- Consult with ADP Marketplace Partners to follow ADP standards and practices.
- Maintain leadership expertise on current technology, trends, and practices in API management and security.
- Act as a liaison between various ADP groups to ensure high impact problems are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Effectively troubleshoot, replicate and identify solutions to product issues.
- Provide ADP Marketplace partners with support on technical integration initiatives.
- Contribute to the reporting of ADP Marketplace Success Metrics and Project progress.
- Conduct meetings with Integration Partners and ADP Marketplace Team including Agendas, Recaps and Follow Up items — using Kanban for follow-up
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field.
- Hands-on technical integration analysis and support experience.
- Experience working in a client service/customer service environment.
- Functional knowledge on ADP Link and/or Decidium (LSPRH).
- Proficient in using Postman, SoapUI, and Splunk (is nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of SSL, and secure communication between systems.
- Knowledge of Integration and data migration.
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands.
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the partners and as part of a team to accomplish tasks.
- Strong partner relationship skills including the ability to influence partners and guide them to the best solution to help resolve their client needs.
- Comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level.
- Fluent in English and French
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Application Deadline: N/A