Website ANN INC (Ann Taylor | LOFT | Lou & Grey)
Are you looking for a Job at ANN INC Ann Taylor LOFT Lou Grey in Rogers, AR
LOFT was launched in 1998 and today has 570 full price shops and outlets. LOFT creates modern, feminine and versatile clothing for women with a common style goal: to look and feel confident, wherever the day takes them. Our collections reflect our belief that there is no way to dress, just as there is no right or wrong way to look or be. LOFT’s mission is to combine modern and inspiring casual fashion, ingenious solutions to dress easily and impactful community actions to fuel self-confidence and be an uplifting and trustworthy resource so that she can live aloud.
We believe what you do is just as important as how you do it. We are committed to fostering a community where all Associates lead with their strengths, feel connected to what we stand for, are responsible for growing our culture together and are supported in their individual development. You are invited to discover the unprecedented opportunities that await you.
Ready to apply? We currently have the opportunity for a part time sales associate to join our team located at our Store 1567-Pinnacle Hills Promenade-ANN-Rogers, AR 72758.
Increase revenue by providing customers with exceptional services through building relationships, sharing style/product information and presenting a clean, safe and well-maintained store environment. It constantly reachesindividual goals, which support the store’s goals.
- Embraces our values and leads by example through their behavior
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC.practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities assigned by the store manager, co-manager and sales managers
- Consistently meets or exceeds the financial and credit goals of the division, store and individual, while contributing to the overall goals of the store
- Provides excellent customer service by anticipating customer needs, exceeding expectations and adhering to ANN INC’s service experience standards.
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with customers, builds customer loyalty and has the ability to do more business while serving internal and external customers
- Responds to customer concerns, arriving at resolution when possible and engaging management where appropriate
- Represents a kind, friendly, energetic and engaging manner and is always respectful and professional
- Hires, solicits and incorporates feedback for professional growth and development – Consistently receives positive and unsolicited feedback from clients
- Communicate effectively with store management, store team and external customers in person, via written correspondence and over the phone
- Build collaborative and productive relationships by sharing ideas, deals others fairly, with respect and va lues differences
- Abbrasee our values and behaviors and inspire the team by setting an example through their words and actions – Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
- Is responsible for compliance with all policies , business practices and procedures, and all federal, state and local laws
- Complete opening/closing procedures and tasks directly from the Leadership Team with a customer focus (e.g. restock merchandise; retrieve store and styling rooms; process shipping including but not limited to: unpacking, hanging, steaming; cleaning including but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming and removing garbage; performing merchandising moves; marketing updates and completing price changes.)
- Meets merchandise processing standards and maintains an organized and accessible workspace
- Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect assets
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential risks to store management (e.g. ensure exits are not obstructed, warehouse is enforced, carpets are not pulled out cciati, spills are cleaned up immediately, etc.)
- Participate and assist in preparing store inventory
- Report at work as scheduled; records time worked accurately using ANN INC’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the company
- Follows all guidelines, processes and operating procedures of ANN INC.
- Reviewsbulletin boards every day
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to be a responsible learner and navigate the computer learning systems of ANN INC.
- Perform register transactions quickly and efficiently (e.g. e.g. sales, dispatch of sales, returns, exchanges, payments)
- Is proficient in using Distributed Order Maintenance (DOM) and StyleFinder to locate products for customers and process transactions accurately
- Works by phone, answers calls with appropriate greeting, transfer and call waiting
- Works and includes PDT functions
- Understands and can clearly articulate the Company’s brand positioning, including: the uniqueness of all ANN INC. expressions, current marketing and promotional initiatives, rebates, POS events, Bounce Back promotions, coupon events, lifestyle concepts to internal and external customers
- Vive la ANN INC. Purpose, values and behaviors, practices in all interactions
- Attend and attend store meetings
- Proactively use associated training tools to develop product and style knowledge with its colleagues
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using the interpretations of ANN INC. in every interaction with the customer. Represents the brand by adhering to the ANN INC. Dress code guidelines.
- Wraps and wraps customer purchases according to ANN INC standards.
- Servicecustomers: ability to serve as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority. Takes the initiative to build a loyal customer base
- Follow directions: ability to prioritize and meet assigned deadlines with minimal supervision and on time
- Merchandising: knowledge standards and visual techniques and ability to implement and maintain ANN INC guidelines.
- Communication: communicate effectively with customers, members of management, business partners and store associates
- Accuracy: ability to handle cash and deliver changes without error
- Schedule: remain flexible in scheduling that meets business needs
- Physical: ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around the sales floor and warehouse
Educational requirements and experience:
- Minimum requirements: high school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of sales employee or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Shop 1567-Pinnacle Hills Promenade-ANN-Rogers, AR 72758
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is committed to recruiting and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all employees and potential collaborators are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and skills regardless of gender (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disabilitythat can be reasonably accommodated without undue difficulty, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All employees are expected to follow these principles in all dealings with other associates, candidates or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants who take part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Candidates: Smoking is prohibited in all internal areas of the Company, unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law. ”
Company: ANN INC (Ann Taylor | LOFT | Lou & Grey)
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Rogers, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org