Website Anchor Packaging
Are you looking for a Job at Anchor Packaging in Jonesboro, AR
ANCHOR PACKAGING is a growing manufacturer of disposable food service packaging based in northeastern Arkansas and is looking for a IT Service Desk Analyst. Anchor Packaging operates 4 offices in northeastern Arkansas. The NE Arkansas area offers a wide variety of activities to residents of a mid-sized college community and a more rural community, all within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas. Communities in the area have excellent schools, affordable housing, and exceptional health care. STILL PACKAGING has experienced tremendous growth since the early 1960s with no layoffs or cuts. Requirements and details about our positions are listed in the job postings on our career website at www.anchorpackaging.com/careers
OFFERED: competitive wages, vacation, paid vacation, medical group, dental , eye care, disability, and life insurance, 401 (k) partnership, and educational assistance. Based on experience, we can offer relocation assistance. Apply on our website. www.anchorpackaging.com/careers
This location will be located at our Jonesboro facility.
*** This is a security sensitive position under the Arkansas State Medicinal Marijuana Regulations. ***
The role of Level 2 Service Desk Analyst is to ensure the proper functioning of the computer so that end users can carry out business activities. That isincludes the active resolution of end-user support requests submitted within the established SLAs. Troubleshooting may involve using diagnostic tools and monitoring support requests, as well as requiring the individual to provide practical, in-person help at the desktop level.
Strategy and planning
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends to identify ways to prevent recurring problems.
- Manage alerts on emerging trends in incidents.
Acquisition and distribution
- Deploy prepackaged software as needed using automated distribution tools.
- Support software releases and implementations based on change management best practices.
- Help provide Level I support when request volumes are high.
- Act as an escalation point for requests difficult or advanced help.
- Build a relationship with service desk customers.
- Forward accurately documented incidents to the right technician or vendor when required. to.
- Records, monitors and documents the service desk incident resolution process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to facilitate troubleshooting.
- If necessary, search for solutions through an internal and external knowledge base.
- Make correctionsDesktop-level practices when remote tools are not appropriate, including hardware repairs, delivery of peripherals, or other fixes as determined.
- Install anti-virus software and ensure virus definitions are up to date.
- Check for fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-up with Level I technicians as required.
- Develop work sheets Help and FAQ lists for end users.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and training of technicians as needed.
- Strengthen SLAs to manage end user expectations.
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvement.
Requirements for the position
Formal education and certification
- University degree or degree in the field of Information Systems and/or 3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Certification in A, Network, MCSA.
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows.
- Experience in managing Active Directory.
- Extensive experience in supporting applications with the Office suite, MS Teams.
- Experience in troubleshooting Multifunction printers
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship building, listening and the ability to question.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Related to p production ExperienceEN
- Con ability research conducted on a wide range of range of computer problems.
- Ability to rapidly absorb and retain information.
- Ability to present ideas in intuitive, business-friendly and technical language.
- Highly motivated and direct.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively. a high pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- 40 hours of on-site work per week.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability of the hands and fingers to operate the keyboard, mouse, power tools and other components of the computer.
- Lift and carry moderately heavy items, such as computers and peripherals.
- Production environment.
Company: Anchor Packaging
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jonesboro, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com