Americana Restaurants vacancy in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Quality Assurance Lead – Digital
Website Americana Restaurants
Are you looking for a Job at Americana Restaurants in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
The ideal candidate shall be responsible for the quality of digital applications developed & maintained by Americana. He/she should be having strong experience in overseeing all aspects of quality assurance/testing including functional, system integration, automation, performance, load, security, UX/accessibility testing. He/she has a natural talent for problem solving and a passion for driving improvements for upward and downward processes to raise the overall quality level of software and development approaches/environments/tools
- Collaborate with Digital Product Owners as well as the Product Team to develop effective quality assurance and user acceptable test strategies for digital projects
- Review business requirements specifications and technical design documents to understand the features planning to develop
- Participate in Project planning meetings and understand the # of releases and project deadlines.
- Come up with effort estimation and resource plan for new projects/releases
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategy/plans and test cases.
- Assign tasks to various QA team members and track the progresses
- Review Test scenarios/cases to ensure 100% Test Coverage
- Track, document, and report identified defects to the development and product team.
- Help with troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Mentoring junior QA resources and provide guidance ensuring all testing standards and practices are adhered to
- Review Test deliverables and defects of all test cycles before Sign off
- Facilitate daily triage calls and sync up calls with development/Product teams and drive the discussion to ensure defects are brought to closure
- Prepare and share Test summary status to project managers/ organization leaderships on Daily/Weekly basis.
- Track quality assurance metrices of all the projects, like Test effectiveness, defect densities, resource productivity, defect leakage and open/reopened defect counts.
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi-task & handle multiple projects & prioritize teams & own work
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Testing
- 4+ of Quality assurance/testing experience with digital and business transformation projects
- Experience in establishing metrics, applying best practices, and developing new tools/frameworks and processes to improve quality of our digital platform
- Experience establishing processes & standardizing testing to ensure frictionless customer digital experience
- Capable to quickly and smoothly change direction based upon stakeholder or management direction, while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
- Has experience with software build and deploy/release systems and continuous integration/tools.
- Experience in Test management tools like QC/JIRA/Zaphyr/TestLinks
- Working experience in QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) OR Retail Industry with Ecommerce is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of various types of testing required for Mobile applications developed in iOS/Android platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in API testing using POSTMAN/SOAPUI kind of tools.
- Well versed with strategizing automation testing and tool selection and driving various Transformation Initiatives within projects.
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing using open-source tools like selenium.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experienced working with Agile development processes.
- “Self-starter” attitude with an ownership mindset
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applicants
Company: Americana Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.