Americana Restaurants Vacancies in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Human Resources Associate
Website Americana Restaurants
Are you looking for a Job at Americana Restaurants in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Provide guidance on policies and procedures, resolving queries and issues of employees.
- Assists in directing, and implementing procedures to produce effective and efficient employee relations function
- Facilitates communication among employees and management by providing guidance and consultation regarding problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance, litigation avoidance and strives to resolve internal conflict informally through appropriate conflict management and mediation techniques.
- Responsible to Organize employee’s engagement programs such as employees’ outing, awareness sessions, sports and all other activities.
- Participate in Organizing a meeting within the HR unit, documenting, tracking, and sharing all the inquiries and questions with the concerned staff members
- Monitor and champion an internal customer service approach within the unit
- Enhance employees’ engagement and plan accommodation and store visits.
- Undertake and/or monitor the undertaking of surveys in motivational and well-being of employees.
- Support in tracking the day-to-day activities and update it.
- Developing, monitoring, and presenting the monthly section reports.
- Conducting exposure related to Employee Experience core for newly joined or promoted Area and Restaurant Managers to effectively deal accordingly with some of their staff problems.
- Provide support for the employees’ orientation to enhance new joiners experience and familiarize them with the policies and processes.
- Review, maintain and update the monthly reports within the agreed timeframe.
- Facilitates communication with employees by providing guidance and consultation regarding problem solving and strives to resolve internal conflict.
- Support grievance cases, including investigation, visits, collecting and evaluating evidence, and taking or proposing disciplinary or corrective actions.
- Support in visiting staff accommodations and stores as per the agreed calendars to increase the department’s credibility with employees.
- Update grievance progress and document it in the available systems.
- Accept suggestions, discuss them with stakeholders and provide your ideas and recommendations.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction and introductory training so that new employees are quickly integrated into the organization.
- Monitor the efficiency of the Recruitment agencies in terms of new hires quality, speed of the process and provide periodic feedback and recommendations
- Support in shortlisting candidates’ applications and invite them for interviews. And, Interview, screen candidates by filling up the assessment form.
- Maintain and update the department reports in daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Adopt and support the team in implementing any new projects that help in improving the day-to-day operations.
Company: Americana Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.