Website American Paper & Twine
Are you looking for a Job at American Paper Twine in Little Rock, AR
The American Paper & Twine team is looking for an experienced A-Class CDL local truck driver for our Little Rock, AR operation. Our pilots are an important part of the AP&T team. As a multi-generational family-owned business, our drivers are offered many benefits that reflect our people-centered values. Our drivers enjoy consistent daytime working hours, company-supplied uniforms, competitive hourly wages, performance bonus opportunities, and safe working conditions in our nearly new company-owned trucks.
The working hours are from Monday to Friday from 630 to 15 without no night or weekend commitment .
Departure rates up to $ 18/hour , based on experience. Paid weekly a 40 hour guarantee.
** $ 500 REGISTRATION BONUS FOR QUALIFIED DRIVERS ** (half paid within 90 days and remainder paid within 180 days)
• Daily delivery to local customers products for cleaning, packaging, disposable and office catering services.
• Interact with customers to get payments, signatures and returns, by verifying item counts and providing receipts.
• Keep daily driving recordsmileage and pre- and post-trip inspections.
• Carry out vehicle inspection and maintenance in the morning and afternoon.
• Obtain special delivery instructions and other information requested by customers.
• Communicate customer needs to the driver’s supervisor and routing staff.
• Make sure that all returned goods and documents (packing list and return merchandise authorization forms) are handed over to the Shipment Supervisor.
• Communicate with customers over the phone or in person.
Skills and job requirements:
• Delivery driver experience required
• Have a valid Class A license.
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Have a clean MVR and a criminal record.
• Must be able to pass and maintain a valid physical DOT, including random drug checks.
• Possibility to use the electric pallet truck and complete certification.
• Ability to complete Hazmat certifications.
• Compliant with DOT regulations.
• Ability to use a tablet and other electronic devices relevant to work.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
• Ability to stand and move during turns. It must be flexible enough to walk, twist, bend, bend, pull, grasp and lift merchandise.
• Ability to pull up to 2200 lbs. using a pallet truck epull or push up to 200 lbs. using a two-wheeler.
• Paid weekly with a 40 hour guarantee.
• Performance bonuses and incentives, including the pallet bonus program ($ 2 per pallet repurchase).
• 96% health insurance premiums paid by AP&T.
• HSA contribution above $ 1000 market and up to $ 1000 401k in annual correspondence.
• PTO maturation starting from the first day of work.
• 14 days PTO 7 paid holidays.
• Life insurance paid by the employer.
• Discounts for employees on AP&T products.
• Uniforms supplied by the company.
American Paper and Twine (APT), founded in 1926, is a third generation family-owned and operated wholesale distributor of cleaning and hygiene products, packaging supplies , disposable items for catering and office products. We serve a wide range of industries including: Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Distribution, Food Processing, Government, Restaurant, Catering and General Office. Our range of products and best-in-class customer service sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to market ourselves as a one stop shop for businesses large and small. Based in Nashville, TN, we have additional distribution facilities in Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis, Little Rock, Atlanta and Muscle Shoals.
APT is proud to be an employerequal opportunity work (EOE) and a drug-free workplace (DFW). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or qualified person status with disabilities.
Company: American Paper & Twine
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org