Website American Airlines
Are you looking for a Job at American Airlines in Phoenix, AZ
About the work
Location: West River B Bldg (PHX-RWB1)
Additional locations: none
Request ID: 46103
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and on vacation? Join our American Airlines family and you will travel the world, expand your knowledge and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll face challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having fun. Feel free to enrich your personal and professional life and board!
Why you will love this job
- This job is a member of the Customer Planning Team in the Customer Experience Division.
- Responsible for retaining existing customers and preventing the erosion of our customer base through creative service and timely fault resolution, while limiting financial exposure and capturing actionable data.
What will you do
- Communicates with customers to investigate and resolve complaints
- Work in a team environment to seek creative solutions to service failures
- Offers compensation to customers where appropriate
- Assists in ongoing efforts to improve customer service by collecting complaint information
- Investigate customer complaints using a variety of software systems
- Collaborates with customer relationships Departments of ourpartner airlines to ensure customers receive a consistent level of service
- Works with other departments to resolve service failures and retain customers
Everything you need to succeed
Minimum qualifications – Education and previous work experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalence
- 2 years experience in a customer service position with strong customer service skills
- 2 years of experience within a position requiring team interaction/goal setting
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Previous Work Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent training/experience
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
Skills, Licenses and Certifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Positive attitude and desire to serve customers
- Experience working with people in a customer-focused organization
- Experience working in a team environment at an office or remotely
- Attention to detail and ability to investigate issues to resolution
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to master software of unique departmental Client Tracking System, Advocate, IBM, SABER and other client research tools
- Ability to think outside the box and develop creative solutions to recovercustomers who have experienced a service failure
What will you get
Feel free to enjoy all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Benefits: Ready to Explore the World? You, your family and friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you will have access to your health care, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the beginning, we also offer virtual doctor appointments, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide all the tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of American Airlines’ dynamic workforce. Our 20 Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members with our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members achieve their full potential and creating aInclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel an overwhelming sense of pride and satisfaction in doing your part to keep the world’s largest airline running smoothly while we take care of people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional locations: none
Request ID: 46103 ”
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com