Are you looking for a Job at Amazon in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Marketing & Communications Executive-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
At Banyan Tree Al Ula, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Marketing & Communications Executive, where you will assist to grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Manage all activity within the marketing department, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Execute digital marketing plans and programs in conjunction with the Sales department to ensure profit growth
- Oversee all digital marketing initiatives for the hotel
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Design the hotels digital advertising and promotion activities
- Oversee copywriting, design, layout, and the production of promotional materials
- Follow the annual budget and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Oversee hotel’s social media marketing
- Coordinate internal marketing initiatives as needed
- Oversee and maintain the hotel’s websites
- Develop and oversee email marketing efforts for the hotel
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Arabic speaker – preferred
- Previous graphic design experience, proficient in design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign or similar application
- Previous leadership experience within marketing required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com