Website Alghanim Industries
Are you looking for a Job at Alghanim Industries in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Alghanim Industries seeks a Litigation Counsel to: (1) research and prepare pleadings, memoranda and other litigation documents; (2) advise the company’s internal stakeholders across all of its business units in connection with formal and informal disputes of various types; and (3) generally support the Litigation Section of the Legal Department.
This is a demanding role offering meaningful exposure to a wide variety of practice areas and business activities. It is intended for a junior to mid-level lawyer seeking to take his or her career to the next level and grow within a fast-paced in-house legal department focused on delivering the highest quality work possible.
The Litigation Counsel will be expected to:
- Handle all aspects of litigation, from the initial claim through trial, including pleadings, motions, preparing and responding to depositions, mediations, and all aspects of trial practice.
- Provide timely, accurate and pertinent legal advice to internal clients from diverse backgrounds while working cross-functionally with other departments.
- Render complex legal issues intelligible to non-lawyers, to enable them to assess the strengths and risks of their particular case, while prioritizing commercially-minded solutions.
- Work closely with and support his or her colleagues within the Legal Department in a wide variety of contexts.
Candidate skills & qualifications:
To be considered for this position, the following attributes are essential:
- Unimpeachable integrity, a strong commitment to ethical practice and an unwavering focus on client service.
- 2 to 5 years working as a litigation lawyer in a highly reputable private firm or large international company.
- Fluent Arabic language skills, including the ability to draft and review memoranda, pleadings and other legal documents in Arabic.
- Diligent, self-starting and able to carry out projects to completion on schedule with minimal handholding.
- Highly computer literate, particularly with regard to word processing and online research.
Applicants possessing these additional qualifications are particularly encouraged to apply:
- Juris Doctor, LLM or equivalent degree from a competitive law school.
- English language skills (spoken and written).
- Legal training or experience within the GCC.
Company: Alghanim Industries
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com