Are you looking for a Job at AlFuttaim in Sindh, Pakistan
About the work
Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited, the subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim group in Dubai, is a resounding success story. With consistent corporate achievements, the company is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance”.
Based in Karachi, AGTL’s factory in Dera Ghazi Khan manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI – Case New Holland, the number one agricultural tractor manufacturer in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics, operates with high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, there are quality improvement systems at all levels. One of our mission statements says, \”Our longest-lasting competitive advantage is the quality of tractors.\”
Join us to live well, work better and be the best.
Purpose of function
This position will support production and maintenance, increase plant capacity and capacity and make plant modifications to introduce new model/variant.
Process Flow and Takt Time Improvement
MAIN SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reduction of unwanted movements (Waste) in the flow of the production process.
- Takt Time Reduction.
- Improved process flow for easy and secure operations.
- Modernization of Machinery and Factory Logistics.
- Ergonomics and environmental improvement.
- Modification of plant layout toincrease safety, productivity and quality.
Monitoring and Controlling Consumables
- Monitoring & Controlling the consumption of Direct and Indirect Consumables.
- Contact Production Development/Supply Chain for any change in consumables.
Monitoring and Controlling Production Tools
- Monitoring and controlling the use of tools on production lines.
- Alternative tool sources to increase tool life and backup inventory.
- Identification and implementation of modified/new tools to increase productivity, security and talk time.
BE (Mechanics/Manufacturing) from renowned University of Engineering (UET/NED/NUST etc.)
Minimum experience and knowledge
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Production Engineering, preferably in the Automotive Industry.
- Hands-on exposition of the planning and implementation of new production lines.
- Appropriate skills in relation to plant machinery and processes.
- Problem-solving attitude and willingness to work outside of working hours all the time.
- Strong skills in MS office, MS project, Presentation and CAD.
- Gemba Experience (Daily Activity View) and TPM will be a Plus.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org