Al-Futtaim Positions in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Jr.HR Business Partner, Riyadh – KSA
Are you looking for a Job at AlFuttaim in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 110681
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To act as a trusted advisor to line management on change management, integration management, HR budget and plan, staffing, talent management processes and execution ; to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth; reinforce a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity; and comply with Group HR policy.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
- In liaison with the Head of HR, execute talent management strategy which will ensure having the right talent for the right position through internal and external selection of candidates
- Work with line managers to develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions. Prepares talent maps for all functions
- Ensure all jobs have updated Job Descriptions, line managers are guided in defining organizational requirements and job scopes to ensure a multi skilled team and lean organization
- Liaise with the AF Talent Lead in order to attract the right talent, to lead and manage the recruitment process in line with internal audit guidelines and procedures as well as timely in order to complete the recruitment in less than 45 days.
- Ensure compliance with localisation policy and targets reaching targets in KSA.
Training & Development
- Conduct training needs analysis each year to prepare the L&D proposal and calendar.
- Ensure new employees are properly inducted into the business and given support to become productive as quickly as possible with L&D Team
- Ensure training needs of key and high potential staff are identified and delivered. Ensure all key positions have identified successors.
- Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon ‘Al Futtaim Way’ values. Reinforce at all times a culture of meritocracy, performance-focus and diversity. Act as an advisor to Line Managers in order to educate them and minimise risk.
- Ensure compliance with local law and Group policy throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Communicate and implement changes to HR policies and procedures.
- Act as a trusted business partner and coach to line management. Consult and support Line Managers across the business units.
- Focus on measuring the employee engagement of the business units and take actions necessary to improve it.
- Advise, coach and mentor management and HR team on people related issues.
- Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree
- CIPD qualification desirable
Minimum Experience And Knowledge
- Five years HR Generalist Experience.
- Previous experience as a HR Business Partner.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.