Al-Futtaim Job in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman – Staff Planning Specialist | IKEA | Oman
Are you looking for a Job at AlFuttaim in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You will provide staff work schedules through optimised staff planning that is focused on Co-workers, Customers and the IKEA Business
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in Staff scheduling in retail environment.
- Collect, Analyse and review the schedules,vacation,trainings with the different teams to ensure sufficient capacity in the store
- Ensure schedules are published in time to meet the requirements of the store and all changes are registered
- Monitor and report staff planning KPI and act in case of any deviations
- Convert the store business plan into action plan for different departments and implement different actions to optimize the staff resources
- Support department managers frequently to ensure development, adaptation and improvement of quality schedules that are within the forecasted hours and have updated co-worker availability and skill levels
- Forecasting highlighting commercial calendar activities to ensure schedules with labour rules and internal requirements
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.