Website AJYAL HR Solutions & Services
Are you looking for a Job at AJYAL HR Solutions Services in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
One of our clients in the facilities management sector is currently looking to hire a well-experienced HR Manager.
Experience: Minimum 10 years
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including strategic planning, recruitment, hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, leave, retention, employment laws, and worker protection and enforcing company policies, programs and practices.
• Enhance the company’s human resources by strategic planning, implementing human resources management software system and evaluating employee and human resources policies, programs and practices. Document the human resource departmental manual for implementation by employees.
• Manage human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; onboarding newcomers to the company; conducting interviews and analysing exit interviews and recommending changes.
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manage a pay plan by conducting pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations and recommending, planning and implementation pay structure revisions. Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements.
• Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances and counselling employees and supervisors.
• Support employee opportunities for professional development. Manage succession planning of staff.
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementation applicable human law requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing company at hearings.
• Retain human resource records in a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Advance human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees and planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Protect employees against social discrimination and sexual harassment. Nurture a positive working environment.
• Achieve Omanisation and adhere and implement compliance of statutory regulations as per Omani Labour law and other related regulations.
Oversee, supervise and control the activities of Administration and Logistics departments.
• Oversee, manage and maintain records for training requirements and training done across company. Drive and manage the entire training requirements and training plan as per quality objectives across the organization.
• Understand and manage all financial implications of the HR department. Actively participate in Budgets. Participate in Tender preparation providing update salary scale necessary for preparation of quotes and Tenders.
• Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems requirements across company.
• Implementation of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety requirements across company.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent. An MBA in HR or equivalent post-graduation shall be an added value.
- Expert Knowledge in Oman labour Law and regulations implementation and compliance.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience and at least last 5 years heading the human resources and administration department in a large organization of about 2000 employees.
- Experience in directing, educating and coaching ensuring the optimal performance of the HR department staff. Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates who are shortlisted only will be contacted.
Company: AJYAL HR Solutions & Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org