Website Airlift Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at Airlift Technologies in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the work
Airlift is building the rails of commerce in the developing world. We see fast commerce as a self-empowerment platform that helps create an agency for multiple stakeholders, including drivers, suppliers and customers.
In the first 12-18 months, Airlift secured $110 million in venture financing and expanded the business to several tens of thousands of daily customers. We are backed by First Round Capital, a leading San Francisco-based venture capital firm (known for its initial investment in Uber, Square and other multi-billion dollar companies).
About the function:
Airlift is climbing at hyperspeed and has 10 dark stores spread across three geographies – the number of dark stores will increase until the end of the second quarter. Airlift Express is operating with hundreds of different suppliers, providing thousands of SKUs in three geographies. We want to add structure to the business side of the business and this function will help us make that possible.
- Drive growth and strategy for key product categories on the platform,
- Build and nurture supplier relationships to help meet organizational goals and objectives,
- Lead P&L for different product categories on the platform with a clear path to profitability,
- Work functionally with pricing, supply chain and marketing teams to execute joint business partnerships ,
- Runcampaigns with key suppliers for brand awareness and revenue generation.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team,
- An exciting, fast-paced business that directly affects Pakistan’s economic landscape,
- A high-impact role in an area of critical business importance,
- High levels of autonomy in day-to-day responsibilities and results,
- Competitive compensation and an environment highly flexible work experience,
- A meritocratic and rewarding culture built around the core values of teamwork, growth, execution and appreciation.
Just so you know
Airlift is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits any discrimination. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible and all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual potential and qualifications, without taking into account race, color, age, religion, status socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, nationality or disability.
The Airlift team is diverse – we welcome and learn from the different individual experiences and viewpoints our colleagues bring to the table. We are thrilled to have you inspiring us with yours! ”
Company: Airlift Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com