Website Airlift Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at Airlift Technologies in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
Airlift is building the rails of commerce in the developing world. We view quick commerce as a platform for self-empowerment, one that helps build agency for various stakeholders, including drivers, suppliers and customers.
In the first 12-18 months, Airlift has secured $110m+ USD in venture financing and has scaled the business to multiple tens of thousands of daily customers. We are backed by First Round Capital, a premier venture capital firm based in San Francisco (known for its seed stage investment in Uber, Square and other billion-dollar enterprises).
About the Role:
The quality control specialist would be required to dig down deep on an SKU level to author and implement quality control standards for fresh produce. This would also entail coordinating with the supply team to ensure an efficient supply schedule based on SKU level shelf life and ensuring higher fulfillment levels while also minimizing disposals. Together with the Fresh Produce Team you will be at the frontlines of revolutionizing the FP sector in Pakistan; offering premium quality at lowest possible rates.
- Author easy-to-understand, SKU level quality control standards for fresh produce.
- Objectifying the subjectivity around Fresh Produce, from Supply to Customer.
- Implementation / execution of quality control standards at the FP-MSW by managing a team of QC associates.
- Coordinating with the supply team for feedback on quality and scheduling delivery times.
- Coordinating with the operations team for FEFO compliance at the warehouse.
- Owning fresh produce quality complaints at a market level
- Minimizing disposals at the FP-MSW by ensuring optimum supply and storage conditions
In addition to the above, successful candidates will demonstrate strong people and leadership skills to effectively partner up with other teammates. Teamwork lies at the heart of Airlift’s culture and operating values.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team,
- An exciting and fast-paced business directly impacting Pakistan’s economic landscape,
- A high-impact role in an area that is of crucial significance for the business,
- High levels of autonomy in day-to-day responsibilities and deliverables,
- Competitive remuneration and a highly flexible work environment,
- A meritocratic and rewarding culture built around core values of teamwork, growth, execution and appreciation.
Just So You Know
Airlift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible and all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual potential and qualifications, without regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
The Airlift team is diverse — we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We’re excited to have you inspire us with yours!
Company: Airlift Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com