Air Arabia Job in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Trainer – Ground Operations
Website Air Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at Air Arabia in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- To design and deliver training programs and courses to all Air Arabia Ground Operations staff, GHAs, and Customer Airlines in the specified Ground Handling area in accordance with Air Arabia standards and as per GCAA/CAA/IOSA/IATA set measures and regulations.
- Promotes and monitors excellence in trainings ensuring conformity in delivery across the hubs to maintain Company’s culture and corporate image.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Designs, and delivers job specific training courses in the scope of ground operation in line with business needs with focus on highest safety, security and quality standards in performance, in accordance with the Regulatory, Air Arabia, SAS and Customer Airlines policies and procedures.
- Monitors the adherence by trainees to policies, procedures, company uniform, PSE and grooming standards during the training sessions and after; addresses any misconduct or non-compliance to the line managers for corrective measures as and when required.
- Conducts training GAP analysis in the assigned training area for conformance and compliance with IATA recommended practices (IOSA,ISAGO) and GCAA requirements respectively.
- Ensures all updates on Ground Operations products, policies, procedures, documentation, and handover/takeover procedures are included in the training manuals and courses, and communicated to trainees in due time.
- Assists the new joiners by providing guidance and replies to enquiries on content as necessary.
- Collaborates with the “Manager – Ground Operations Training & Compliance” to evaluate and improve the training material in line with market best practices.
- Ensures documents and records are updated and kept in line with company’s requirements.
- Supports the manager in designing and implementing Computer Based training (CBT) in various subjects pertaining to ground operations and by continuously monitoring the training contents of the CBT to reflect any revisions and changes when and as required.
- Assists the Training Manger in acquiring GCAA approval and acceptance for the DGR training material.
- Monitors the training equipment, systems, software packages, and facilities to ensure they are available and well maintained; recommends maintenance and changes to existing set up as required.
- Keeps a track of Load control licenses renewal dates to ensure timely renewal of licenses in the assigned region.
- Cconducts necessary exams and assessments for trainees prior to issuing/renewing licenses; maintains records of certificates accordingly.
- Provides necessary support and arrangements to facilitate internal/external audit checks; ensures availability, update, and compliance of related documents, reports, attendance sheets and records with the approved standards.
- Demonstrates responsibility and contribution to implementing and developing the SMS in the respective area.
- Carries out field trips to assists in the start-up of hubs/stations; conducts familiarization sessions, product, system and procedures trainings as well as performance assessments to ensure successful training and smooth operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/ Education/ HR or equivalent from a recognized university; alternately, a diploma in the related field combined with necessary working experience.
- Must have professional training certificates such as “Train the Trainer”, “NLP”, and “Instructive Training” etc.
- Must have training experience in any of the following areas in Ground Handling Operations: Passenger Handling, Ramp Handling, or Load control.
- Must have Knowledge of Dangerous goods regulation and CBTA training approach.
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance Calculations is preferable
- Proficiency in Amadeus Departure control system (Altea CM and Altea FM)
- Basic Airport safety and security procedures and regulations training are a must.
- Project Management, Cost Control, Compliance, and Quality Assurance certificates and training are an added value.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, report writing, presentations, public speaking, etc.
- Fluent in English Language, Russian speakers will be given preference.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Ground/Cargo operations in Airlines/Aviation Industry/GHA with a minimum of 1 year at least in a similar capacity as a “Trainer” or “Instructor”.
- Must have delivered training courses in one or two of the following areas: Cargo, Ramp, Dispatch, DGR, Load Control, Customer Service, etc.
- People with no training experience coming from Ground Handling environment may be considered for this role based on their competency with trainers’ required skills.
- Familiar with GCAA rules and regulations pertaining to Ground Handling licensing and working procedures.
- Experienced in planning, designing and delivering training courses to cater business needs.
- Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership and displays energy and enthusiasm.
- Has very good planning and time management skills even in challenging environments.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrates high accuracy and attention to details.
- Working exposure to internal/external audit practices.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.