Website Aimbridge Hospitality
Are you looking for a Job at Aimbridge Hospitality in Scottsdale, AZ
for The banquet setup wizard is responsible for setting up and cleaning banquet functions, as well as overseeing assigned sections during events to ensure all customers are served. This position has different shifts, including weekends and nights. forfor Qualifications
- Three to six months of related experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to handle difficult or emotional situations of the client; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position.
- Knowledge and ability to properly interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials correctly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience, whether verbal or written.
- Ability to meet job demands. schedule to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work after hoursregularly scheduled. Hours may vary based on business needs. for
- Provides guests with the best quality of service at all times and in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Vacuums sweep, polish, clean areas before, during and after events.
- Ensures that the banquet area is kept in a clean, organized and safe condition.
- Ensures that at the end of a function and at the end of the working day all banquet rooms are clear and securely closed.
- Ensures that all equipment is stored in the designated area.
- He is always present in the room and welcomes guests upon arrival.
- Maintains standards for banquets and hotels for food, beverage and quality service for guests.
- You are available to present menus, answer questions, and take food and beverage orders.
- Cook or prepare food according to the recipe.
- Help in food production according to the menu and the number of people to be served.
- Monitors tables in assigned section and makes sure all customers are served.
- Clean and clean tables; reset counters and tables.
- Maintains kitchen and waiting station by keeping area neat and clean and stores assigned areas at the end of each shift.
- Ensures tips are reported correctly for tax processing.
- Other assigned tasks. for
for Our hotel
forHotel Adeline is a new boutique hotel that infuses eclectic style and energy in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona. Each visit offers exciting finds including 213 rooms, unique Selfmade and Good & Proper restaurants, and a lively pool scene with live music, lawn games, and a lively Freeystyle bar. forforAdeline’s rooms combine atmosphere and style with comfort and convenience. After taking a dip in the pool or dining at Selfmade, guests can relax with fine furnishings and finishes. forfor Company overview
for As a global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents more than 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the world are passionate about serving our guests and achieving exceptional results, and they thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibilities with Aimbridge Hospitality. forfor Benefits
for After an initial waiting period, individuals hired for full-time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- We now offer daily pay! Ask your recruiter for more details
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability income
- Term life and AD&D insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.