Are you looking for a Job at Afiniti in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the work
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading provider of applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing ™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction to match individuals based on behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates worldwide and has generated billions of dollars in incremental value for our customers.
- Provides the first layer of tier 3 support for AI production.
- Act as a bridge between the AI production and development team.
- Identify, clarify, document and test/validate requirements for the development team.
- Ability to examine the code and understand it. From time to time write tests/test cases.
The ideal candidate will have
- 1 year of professional experience.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience with computer intensive applications
- Familiarity with statistics, Monte Carlo methods or numerical optimization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to document and explain systems complexes
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage time and bring projects to completion
- Linux system administration and shell scripting.
- DevOps or Deployment/Integration Experienceto be continued.
- Ability to understand and write code for C and Python
Education and qualifications
- Degree in quantitative or technical discipline (Computer Science, Operations Research, Mathematics or another field with relevant research)
Salary and package
In addition to a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com