Are you looking for a Job at AECOM in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Saudi Arabia – Ar Riyad, Riyadh
- Provide advice to GACA on issues associated with integrating special systems technology across airports within KSA based on the model adopted at KKIA
- Advice specific concepts/initiatives in regard to systems integration for the airport’s operational activities.
- Provide reports & technical papers in respect to these initiatives
- Co-ordinate testing and commissioning activities of special systems installed under the redevelopment program.
- Actively participate in the integration planning of special systems in advance of actual ORAT activates, specifically the identification, set up and provision of training of the Airports systems operators.
- Maintain and continually update OTL mapping to ensure integrity of timesheet approval within Department and/or Project Team, as appropriate
- Direct contractors in the effective and timely delivery of airport systems and Master Systems Integration across the airport expansion program.
- Liaise with AECOM Project Team and Stakeholders in establishing the framework for a successful delivery of systems, system integration and Master Systems Integration.
- Liaise with AECOM Project Team and Stakeholders in defining the technical parameters for systems, system integration and Master Systems Integration
- Liaise with Contractors and direct amendment, where necessary, on plans for implementation, testing and commissioning activities and report to the AECOM Project Management Team
- Provide advice to the Project Management Team on the timely completion of construction activities and test facilities to ensure effective delivery of airport systems
- Liaise with and direct Contractors as necessary to ensure airport systems test and commissioning activities are completed and documented in accordance with the requirements of the various work packages
- Work closely with the various project teams to ensure that relevant airport systems and Master Systems Integration information is included with the Building Information Model and provide an appropriate contribution to on-going asset management of the Program.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders to resolve any interface problems that might be encountered during the various phases of the projects in respect to the integration of special systems
- Present concepts, reports, strategies and technical issues to Client, Contractors and AECOM Team members as required
- Contribute views on designs, construction, and proposals during management meetings
- Works under direct supervision on routine tasks as per established procedures.
- Works with other team members and/or end-users to troubleshoot basic problems.
- Effectively contributes to team goals.
- Participates in the development of basic solutions.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country Saudi Arabia
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 248095BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org