Are you looking for a Job at AECOM in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
To provide Staff laundry services that meets Banyan Tree Standards.The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a “fun” place to work.
What’s in it for you?
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Process laundry by either washing, dry cleaning or pressing
- Follow procedures for the above processes as established by the Laundry Manager
- Carefully use of laundry chemicals, solvent and spotting chemicals as instructed
- Mark all items for laundering paying attention to room numbers and sequences
- Pay particular attention to any items requiring pre-wash soaking
- Weigh all laundry prior to loading into machines
- Use laundry equipment as instructed and maintain them in a proper state of cleanliness
- Attend daily briefings with Supervisor and accomplish daily tasks as instructed
- Report to supervisors any stained or torn guest and staff laundry before beginning process of cleaning. Also report any items left in pockets or any jewelry on clothing
- Ensure all guest requests and instructions are adhered to. E.g. fold in trousers. Light starch, shirt folded etc.
- Ensure working area is kept clean and organized
- Present guest laundry as instructed
- Adhere to personal grooming and hygiene standards
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Adhere to Grooming Guidelines
- Proficient in English (verbal & written) essential
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Laundry Attendant capacity in a hotel Housekeeping or Laundry environment
- Proven training skills
- Proactive with a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong organizational, supervisory and communication skills
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Ability to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
- Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and Guest
- Must be able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work well with limited supervision
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com