Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Zug, Zug, Switzerland 2022
- SAP talent with high service orientation|2 years contract with take-over option
About Our Client
We are currently recruiting for our client, a leading international company active in the pharmaceutical sector, with modern offices in the canton of Lucerne, an SAP savvy administrative assistant 60% in a temporary position starting in November for the next 2 years, with the option of extension or take-over.
In this position the selected candidate will be responsible for the following task area:
- Contribute to the overall success of the Shared Business Services Team “SAP Contract” supporting business stakeholder in purchasing related matters
- Create or update vendors in the financial systems (SAP and ARIBA), create purchase orders and pay invoices.
- Create and manage contracts for the business, organize contract signatures, and provide related reports to business stakeholders
- Perform FCPA checks in the anti-bribery due diligence system (Appian).
- Perform background checks of our sponsorship partners, provide advice to business stakeholders for any purchasing and contract related matters and act as “gate keeper” for the Business Practices Manager.
- Report manual Transfers of Value for EFPIA transparency purposes.
- Provide project support as needed.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role, the selected candidate must have:
- At least 5 years of experience as administrative assistant/sales support
- SAP experience is required. ARIBA Purchasing System experience would be an additional asset.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills, German is an advantage.
- Strong MS Office skills (mainly Excel and Outlook).
- High service orientation and an overall strong service mindset is a pre-requisite
- Self-organized and independent work stile.
- Collaborative and skilled in working across functions and in teams.
What’s on Offer
Get your foot into a renowned company in the pharmaceutical industry. Flexible working model.
Contact: Kamila Fotiou
Quote job ref: JN-102022-5801832
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Application Deadline: N/A