This Job Listing is about Adecco in Lincoln,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Our client based in North Hykeham are looking for a Trainee Team Leader to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis starting ASAP.
We have 2 shift patterns available;
2am – 10am – Saturday – Wednesdays
2am – 10am – Thursday – Mondays
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a background within a Warehouse environment but is looking for that next step to progress into a Team Leader.
The role will involve;
- Managing a team of up to 5 Warehouse Operatives
- Be responsible for planning and resourcing the warehouse operation to ensure pack accuracy of our products and efficient management of all returnable products to the returns department.
- Provide training, coaching and work with Management teams to identify training needs as well as potential risks in our operation.
- Ensuring that a high level of health and safety, compliance with company policy and transport legislation is adhered to at all times.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- To have a background within a Warehouse role and be looking to take that step up or already be in a Supervisory position
- To be able to work in a fast, busy and chaotic environment and be able to tackle challenges as they arise
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV or to discuss the role further please call 01522 781750
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Lincoln,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A