This Job Listing is about Myelitelearning in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria 2022
At par with academic excellence, Myelitelearning takes great pride in offering courses like ACCA-UK.
The job requirement is for ACCA tutors in our branch to train our students through offline and online modes.
- Tutor all levels for ACCA qualification.
- Hold ultimate responsibility for ensuring exams are fit for purpose. Develop exam models for each exam session, recognising multiple complex factors including the content and style of the exams, the relevance, level and syllabus coverage and consistency within modules as necessary.
- Review psychometric analysis of exam question performance and provide feedback to ensure robust and fair results. Use this analysis to update and maintain exam content where necessary.
- Be responsible for the development of new syllabi content for ACCA by showing continual awareness of changes influencing the profession and your subject discipline. Ensure that the examining teams fully understand what is required of them whenever a new syllabus is to be implemented.
- Carry out, or quality assure, annual updates of specimen exams and annual content reviews by approved publishers to ensure learning materials carrying the ACCA logo are fit for purpose.
- ACCA qualification, or equivalent, obtained mainly with good first-time passes and post-qualifying experience.
- Strong academic background, including a good class degree.
- Experience working in an educational environment is essential to have a clear understanding of the levels at which each exam is set.
- With training, the ability to balance multiple exams across a session to ensure that all are at the same standard.
- Excellent technical understanding of the relevant syllabus subject, specifically financial reporting, at all levels of the ACCA Qualification.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts including those working at partner level in accounting practice or professors in academia.
- The ability to deal effectively with large volumes of work to strict deadlines by having a well-organised, logical and methodical approach, managing self and others.
- Very good word processing and Excel skills and desire to work with technologies to incorporate spreadsheets and similar IT skills within exams and enthusiasm to work with the design of templates for new question types which can be given to writers and reviewers of exam questions.
- Professionalism to act as an ambassador for ACCA in external meetings such as the Global Learning Providers’ Conference, Exam panels, marking standardisation meetings, etc.
- Ability to appoint and train suitable external people following an initial test.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified persons can forward their CVs to [email protected], with the role as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 24th October 2022.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A