Website ACCA Careers
Are you looking for a Job at ACCA Careers in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Accounting People Ltd
for Accounting People is a registered accounting and auditing firm with offices in London and Islamabad. Our team is fully qualified and experienced in all aspects of accounting, bookkeeping, and auditing. forforThis growing accounting firm has a great reputation for being a friendly and supportive workplace and for providing its staff with challenging and varied roles. Experiencing fast paced growth due to many new business victories, this is a unique opportunity for good quality individuals to join a dynamic and promising company looking to grow their Islamabad office. forforAn excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accountant Trainee to work with us. The successful candidate will be assisted with professional development and the opportunity to complete their ACCA qualification. forforThe position will give you exposure to a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks. The work will be varied, comprehensive training and support will be provided. Your day job will include bookkeeping and bookkeeping. Progression to a higher level is expected. forforTo be considered for one of the new roles, you will likely be a qualified ACCA or equivalent. Positions available are for two Accountants Trainees. The requirements for these roles are highlighted below. To be considered for one of the positions, it is desirable that you have at least 12 months of work experience in an accounting environment. If you are currently working for an internship in the UK, this would be advantageous.forfor All potential employees must be able to speak and write in English fluently . forfor About functions
for Accountant trainee
- Assists with preparing accounts for corporations, sole traders, partnerships, LLPs, and charities.
- Making VAT returns (sales tax returns).
- Accounting and payroll responsibilities.
- Help with both personal and corporate tax calculations.
- Help senior team members. for
- ACCA Qualified, Partially Qualified or Equivalent
- IT Proficient: Excel and Word (essential).
- QuickBooks, Xero, and other accounting software expertise (desirable but not essential).
- Good communication skills in English (essential).
- Ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and business owners at all levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven planning and prioritization skills.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure with precision and focus. for
for Application deadline
for Due to time constraints, the strict deadline for receiving all applications is Thursday, December 16, 2021. Applications received after this date will not be considered. forforCVs must be sent by mailemail to [email protected]
Company: ACCA Careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org