This Job Listing is about ConsultEvo in Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2022
We are looking for an Academic Writer for our trusted partner, a well-established research services company in the US. This is a remote position open to working from anywhere in the world.
Desired skills and experience:
- Capable of achieving high-quality results in academic papers
- Holders of graduate or postgraduate degrees, preferably obtained in educational institutions in the EU, United Kingdom, Australia, USA or Canada. If not, the candidate must have adequate expertise in critical analysis, referencing and academic writing.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in any business or management-related field (including Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics, Project Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Statistics and Data Analysis, Supply Chain Management, or operation).
- Able to closely follow assignment instructions and plan their approach carefully
- Able to write in academic English
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking in written assignments
- Able to use cite and reference academic sources preferably familiar with Oscola or Harvard referencing
- Demonstrates good time management skills and committed to meeting deadlines
- Is responsible and caring and possesses strong work ethics
- Proficiency in English Language (levels C1-C2)
- A strong willingness to learn
- Ability to write in and use academic language (Academic writing skills)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Competency in Academic Referencing (APA, Harvard, or Oscola)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the requirements of the project are met in a quality manner
- Maintain assignment deadlines based on agreed dates
- Implement feedback and respond timely to project related emails from the supervisor
- Conduct, review and gather project-related literature (such as articles, Journals, books, reports, etc)
- Researching and writing academic papers in at least one of the following Business-related subject areas; Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Corporate Governance, and CSR, Risk Management, Logistics, HRM, Leadership, Marketing, E-commerce, Quantitative Data Analysis, Economics, Consulting, Accounting, Finance, Research, Statistics and Data Analysis.
- Meeting and maintaining quality standards of academic writing, as provided by supervisors, to meet our clients’ requirements (or needs) promptly.
- Working closely with and responding to project-related emails from supervisors, and implementing amendment requests (feedback) provided by the project supervisor.
Powered by JazzHR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.