Website IU International University of Applied Sciences
This Job Listing is about IU International University of Applied Sciences in Chicago, IL 2022
Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Course Title: Mid-level Vision and Video
Study Programme: Master Artificial Intelligence, Distance Learning
This course treats subjects that belong to the mid-level of the Computer Vision hierarchy. In particular, important image features like lines, edges, corners, and other points of interest will be introduced. Based on this, an overview of segmentation and shape inference is given. Moreover, in the course, the relevant topics of motion estimation and tracking are covered.
- Mid-Level Image Features
What We Offer
- Remote and freelance contract
- Ability to develop your academic writing
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- Creating a course book and reading list (130-180 pages) from an existing module description
- Creating various assessment types
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials is advantageous
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English and in .pdf):
- Tailored cover letter (including your earliest start date)
- Writing sample: any academic text written by the candidate
- Academic transcripts
We look forward to receiving your application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For questions please contact Nathalia Esquivel ([email protected]). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
For further information please visit https://www.iu-careers.com/ or https://www.iu.de/en/
Company: IU International University of Applied Sciences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A