Are you looking for a Job at AbbVie in Phoenix, AZ
About the work
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health problems today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a noticeable impact on people’s lives in a number of key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, as well as products and services across Allergan’s aesthetic portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Offer sales performance, brand KPIs, financial goals, marketing objectives, etc., in order to meet or exceed those objectives.
- Create a pre-call plan using SMART objectives and perform post-call evaluation to continually improve sales performance. Effectively deal with objections, misunderstandings, concerns, and consistently get logical and reasonable calls to action to close all sales calls.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to meet customer needs, expectations and challenges in order to build customer relationship trust and to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a calling plan that achieves defined call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency for key customers to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continually build understanding about customer needs and expectations, scenarioterritory market, competitors, segments/market dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales experience and share this market intelligence information with field team, team brand and sales manager to achieve alignment, anticipate changes and environmental challenges and optimize the brand’s strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie’s value proposition with designated healthcare providers and identify, develop and retain disease state experts and speakers/advocates to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Business or equivalent.
- Proven track record of sales success and solid presentation skills.
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; has strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Proactively identifies customer style/behavior and quickly adapts to all aspects of the sales approach. Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to meet challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the organization at large and anticipates and responds to change.
- Influences others and is seen as a trusted and respected role model and resource among peers. buildscollaborative partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
- Leads by example; Consistently exhibits positive behaviors and peer coaching in changing and challenging environments. Documented success in the leadership and support role of greater responsibility at the district, regional and/or organizational levels.
- Favorite: Proven track record of sales success in the respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account based sales, training, managed healthcare or preferential marketing. English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries).
Significant work activities
Sitting continuously for extended periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25% of the time
Type of Work
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing individuals from diverse backgrounds together to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status , Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected characteristic. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org